1. A facility rental form must be completed at the time, or prior to the time payment is made.
Approval of the use and the rates will be determined by the Recreation Center Manager.
2. Arrangements, deposit and payment for use of the facility must be made two (2) weeks prior to use. A deposit of $50 must be made by cash or credit card.
3. Non-profit/Government entities will have no charge with approval but must reserve and fill out a facility rental form two (2) weeks prior to the reservation date.
4. Cancelled reservations without 24-hour notice will forfeit their deposit.
Molybdenum Room/Party Room
- Molybdenum Room/Party Room
Max Capacity 38 - 1 hour
$27 District $42 Non-District
- Gold Room
Max Capacity 12 - 1 hour
$16 District $31.50 Non-District
- Silver Room
Max Capacity 13 - 1 hour
$19 District $34.50 Non-District
- Gold & Silver Room Combined
Max Capacity 25 - 1 hour
$21 District $37 Non-District
Max Capacity 54 - 1 hour
$31.50 District $47 Non-District
- Pool (after hours only/2hr minimum)
1 to 49 people - 1hour
$79 District $89 Non-District
50 to 75 people - 1hour
$89 District $105 Non-District
76 or more people - 1hour
- The entire facility may be rented out for private parties or special events. Please contact the Recreation Center Manager for pricing and details.