Registration and Payment
To ensure the success of a class, registration
is recommended at least three business
days prior to all programs and activities.
• Full payment is required in order to register unless you are being placed on a waiting list.
• Instructors cannot accept registration payment.
• Registration in a previous session does not guarantee a place in the next session.
• Class fees are not prorated for missed classes, illnesses, vacations, or other absences.
• CCMRD reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient registration.
A full credit or refund will be given.
• Classes cancelled because of holidays or inclement weather will not be made up unless otherwise stated.
• Children are asked not to attend classes designed for adults and parents are asked not to remain in children’s programs.
• Withdrawal, Refund, Credit or Transfer A $5.00 charge is assessed for transfers, early withdrawals and credit requests. Refunds are given for medical
Youth Scholarship Program
Clear Creek Metropolitan Recreation District (CCMRD) has multiple scholarship programs available funded by its charitable partner, Slacker Half Marathon and the Slackers Committee. CCMRD believes that residents should have access to recreation services regardless of ability to pay.
CCMRD’s Scholarship programs provide financial assistance to residents for access to youth programs.
Scholarship Requests must be submitted no later than 2 weeks before the program or event starts.
Before & After School and Summer Camp
For scholarship questions, contact Laura Allen, at 303-567-4822 or at email@example.com
An additional fee is charged for each class or activity for
those not living in the district.
Non-resident fees are indicated in this guide and online.
Anyone who pays taxes to and resides within the Clear Creek Metropolitan Recreation District Boundaries is considered a resident. Proof is determined by a current Clear Creek County tax statement, valid driver's license or mail from a utility company. (Note: some Clear Creek addresses do not PAY taxes to CCMRD and are considered non-resident.)
Click on Image for full size
Map of District Boundaries
- Infant (up to 2) - Free
- Youth (3-17) - 4.25
- Adult (18 to 64) - $5.75
- Seniors (65 yrs+) - $4.25
- Infant (up to 2) - Free
- Youth (3-17) - $5.75
- Adult (18 to 64) - $8.00
- Seniors (65 yrs+) - $5.75
Changes in hours or classes may occur. Please call to confirm. CCMRD reserves the right to cancel any classes due to minimal enrollment, weather or other reasons. Registered participants will be notified by phone if a class or program is cancelled.
Weight & Cardio Guidelines
Children 8 and under are not allowed on weight or cardio machines.
Children 9 – 13 must be under the direct supervision (within arm’s length) by someone 18 or older to use weight and cardio machines.
Children 14-16 may use weight and cardio equipment alone after completing a weight-room orientation program with a CCMRD staff member.
Purchase a Household Resident Pass and pay in full for $695.00
or sign up for automatic payments for $60.00/month.
(Come to the Rec Center to sign up for Auto Payment).
Household passes are 2 Adults & 2 Children living at the same address.
* Additonal children on Household Passes:
3 Month $33.50
6 Month $57.75
Annual $86.00 per child
- One Month - Youth $32.50
- One Month - Adult $46.00
- One Month - Senior $32.50
- Three Month - Youth $97.00
- Three Month - Adult $138.50
- Three Month - Senior $97.00
- Three Month - Household $369.50
- Six Month - Youth $174.00
- Six Month - Adult $250.00
- Six Month - Senior $174.00
- Six Month - Houshold $480.75
- Annual - Youth $310.75
- Annual - Adult $443.00
- Annual - Senior $310.75
- Annual - Houshold $720.00
- One Month - Youth $46.00
- One Month - Adult $65.00
- One Month - Senior $46.00
- Three Month - Youth $138.50
- Three Month - Adult $194.00
- Three Month - Senior $138.50
- Three Month - Household $396.00
- Six Month - Youth $250.00
- Six Month - Adult $349.00
- Six Month - Senior $250.00
- Six Month - Houshold $580.00
- Annual - Youth $443.00
- Annual - Adult $591.25
- Annual - Senior $443.00
- Annual - Houshold $924.00